- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4418 Aukai Ave, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 3 baths, 2,616 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Parking: 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,616 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350140100000
- Zillow Home ID: 610917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4418 Aukai Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% lower than in Honolulu, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4420 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.37M------
- 4420 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.15M42.52,841
- 525 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$4.18M345,214
- 4408 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.9M421,748
- 4411 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.86M431,858
- 516 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$3.09M44.54,915
- 533 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$4.45M454,994
- Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.35M554,424
- 4433 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.39M34.54,993
- 4401 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.94M63.53,078
- 539 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.11M432,936
- 524 Elepaio St Honolulu, HI$2.11M343,287
- 520 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.31M542,895
- 528 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$2.1M53.53,121
- 512 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.87M533,058
- 4440 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.82M444,027
- 4437 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.06M532,289
- 4399 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.56M44.53,871
- 538 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.78M431,999
- 508 Ahakea St Honolulu, HI$1.82M322
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.