4418 Eastway, Baltimore, MD 212184 beds, 4 baths, 2,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,795 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 102 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $7,500
- Price/sqft: $3
- MLS #: BA8356188
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 209 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,337 sqft
- Parcel #: 5070A026
- Zillow Home ID: 36588930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4418 Eastway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Guilford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 82.5% lower than in Baltimore, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Guilford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Guilford home values.
- 4416 Eastway Baltimore, MD$408K--2.52,023
- 403 E Old Cold Spring Ln Baltimore, MD$140K------
- 4414 Eastway Baltimore, MD$343K--22,094
- 4500 Eastway Baltimore, MD$235K--1.51,562
- 4501 Eastway Baltimore, MD$316K--1.51,688
- 4417 Norwood Rd Baltimore, MD$467K322,720
- 4412 Eastway Baltimore, MD$290K32.51,796
- 4502 Eastway Baltimore, MD$254K31.51,532
- 4415 Norwood Rd Baltimore, MD$271K52.5--
- 4415 Norwood Rd Baltimore, MD$479K543,304
- 313 Eastway Ct Baltimore, MD$173K321,434
- 4421 Norwood Rd Baltimore, MD$693K--2.53,365
- 4503 Eastway Baltimore, MD$333K--1.52,569
- 4413 Norwood Rd Baltimore, MD$455K32.52,704
- 4410 Eastway Baltimore, MD$398K--2.51,867
- 312 Eastway Ct Baltimore, MD$158K--1.51,434
- 4411 Norwood Rd Baltimore, MD$485K--21,939
- 4504 Eastway Baltimore, MD$209K--1.51,386
- 311 Eastway Ct Baltimore, MD$210K--1.51,434
- 4505 Eastway Baltimore, MD$300K--21,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.