4419 43rd St, Lubbock, TX 794143 beds, 1 bath, 1,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,588 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 15 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012
- MLS #: 201404726
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,285 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: R125622
- Zillow Home ID: 54086125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4419 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79414 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% lower than in Lubbock Metro, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 79414 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79414 home values.
- 4421 43rd St Lubbock, TX$67K211,016
- 4417 43rd St Lubbock, TX$43K31888
- 4501 43rd St Lubbock, TX$69K311,285
- 4415 43rd St Lubbock, TX$61K311,176
- 4420 44th St Lubbock, TX$87K----1,533
- 4422 44th St Lubbock, TX$70K321,110
- 4418 44th St Lubbock, TX$71K----1,186
- 4420 43rd St Lubbock, TX$67K31888
- 4422 43rd St Lubbock, TX$63K31.5956
- 4418 43rd St Lubbock, TX$67K11912
- 4502 44th St Lubbock, TX$74K321,310
- 4416 44th St Lubbock, TX$75K----1,474
- 4413 43rd St Lubbock, TX$64K----900
- 4503 43rd St Lubbock, TX$59K211,225
- 4502 43rd St Lubbock, TX$81K411,536
- 4416 43rd St Lubbock, TX$70K311,164
- 4504 44th St Lubbock, TX$59K----988
- 4414 44th St Lubbock, TX--211,014
- 4504 43rd St Lubbock, TX$63K31912
- 4414 43rd St Lubbock, TX$64K----912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.