This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1903
- Views: 3,744 all time views
- HOA Fee: $265/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Kitchen Flooring: Other
- Kitchen Level: 2nd Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Level: 2nd Level
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Assessment Includes: Parking
- Parking Type: s
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking: Off Alley
- 4th Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Estimated
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Parking: Assigned Spaces
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Parking On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: Lender Owned
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Type of House: Condo
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14172240291002
- Zillow Home ID: 60263210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $303-388K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Uptown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.4% less than in Chicago, and 169.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Uptown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Uptown home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!