442 Lapla Rd, Kingston, NY 124012 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Last sold: May 2013 for $203,200
- Price/sqft: $165
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Parcel #: 340005500100020041200000
- Zillow Home ID: 32848937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 442 Lapla Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 153.3% higher than in Marbletown, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marbletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12401 home values.
- 415 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$518K422,530
- 412 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$177K121,782
- 387 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$167K411,248
- 474 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$378K322,200
- 381 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$98K----520
- 341 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$490K32.52,206
- 365 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$261K211,791
- 503 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$264K211,892
- 355 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$269K31.51,611
- 317 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$479K321,856
- 349 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$77K----924
- 340 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$2.25M86.57,784
- 525 Lapla Rd Kingston, NY$616K422,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!