A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,320,000
- Price/sqft: $560
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Full, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Leased, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ French, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,140 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 076120060
- Zillow Home ID: 15600718
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Woodside as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 143.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% higher than in Woodside, and 1.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
|464 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$3.11M||6||3||3,160|
|485 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$4.55M||1||1||320|
|512 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$1.99M||3||2||2,500|
|455 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$6.42M||6||5||4,800|
|7 Orchard Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$4.4M||4||3||2,700|
|443 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$4.06M||3||2||2,290|
|9 Orchard Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$2.19M||4||2.5||2,710|
|408 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$4.69M||3||4||1,720|
|503 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$4.44M||3||3.5||4,772|
|448 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$1.82M||3||2||1,890|
|431 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$3.53M||3||3||3,350|
|45 Upper Lake Rd Woodside, CA||$8.2M||4||2.5||5,700|
|25 Upper Lake Rd Woodside, CA||$4.17M||3||2||2,790|
|15 Orchard Hill Rd Woodside, CA||$1.6M||2||2||1,080|
|407 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$2.96M||2||1||1,280|
|17 Upper Lake Rd Woodside, CA||$2.61M||3||2.5||2,030|
|15 Upper Lake Rd Woodside, CA||$5.25M||7||4.5||5,240|
|572 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$4.22M||3||3||2,440|
|37 Upenuf Rd Woodside, CA||$4.91M||5||5||5,000|
|385 Old La Honda Rd Woodside, CA||$5.3M||4||4.5||4,530|
Nearby Schools in Woodside
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!