4420 Deerwood Ct, Bonita Springs, FL 341344 beds, 4 baths, 4,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 902 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,123 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 2040
- Parcel #: 324725B1024000110
- Zillow Home ID: 45539229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4420 Deerwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bonita Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bonita Springs, and 3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34134 home values.
- 4430 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.04M54.55,052
- 4400 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$3.33M678,670
- 4421 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.26M32.53,437
- 4431 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.53M454,199
- 4440 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.54M33.53,739
- 4401 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.2M33.53,363
- 4441 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.81M334,515
- 4296 Sanctuary Way Bonita Springs, FL$999K344,391
- 4450 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.04M435,718
- 4300 Sanctuary Way Bonita Springs, FL$1.33M43.54,117
- 4451 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.72M446,110
- 4292 Sanctuary Way Bonita Springs, FL$1.28M343,412
- Lake Bonita Springs, FL--------
- 4470 Deerwood Ct Bonita Springs, FL$2.02M33.54,054
- 27210 Ibis Cove Ct Bonita Springs, FL$1.58M33.54,163
- 26941 Wyndhurst Ct UNIT 101 Bonita Springs, FL$468K331,928
- 26941 Wyndhurst Ct UNIT 102 Bonita Springs, FL$467K331,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.