- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Views: 1,174 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $189,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Construction \ Stucco, Construction \ Wood/Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Evaporative, ExteriorFeatures \ Deck-Open, ExteriorFeatures \ Driveway-Concrete, ExteriorFeatures \ Fence-Part, ExteriorFeatures \ Landscaping-Front, ExteriorFeatures \ Landscaping-Rear, ExteriorFeatures \ Patio-Covered, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch-Covered, FoundationAndBsmt \ BSMT-None, FoundationAndBsmt \ FOUND-Slab, Heating \ Forced Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan(s), InteriorFeatures \ Counters-Laminate, InteriorFeatures \ Fireplace-Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Live on One Level, InteriorFeatures \ Master On Main, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Detector(s), InteriorFeatures \ Walk-In Closet(s), Manufactured Homes Allowed Y/N \ No, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Family Room, OtherRooms \ Great Room, OtherRooms \ Laundry Room, OtherRooms \ Workshop, PetsAndAnimals \ Domestic, Property Type \ Residential (Sgl Fam), RecordsAvail \ - None, Residential Property Type \ Site Blt Sgl Fam, RoadAccAndMaint \ ACCESS-City, RoadAccAndMaint \ ACCESS-Gravel, RoadAccAndMaint \ MAINT-City, Roof \ Comp. Shingle, Short Sale/REO \ REO/Lender Owned Property, Source of Measurement \ County Assessor, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, SubdivisionFeatures \ - None, TopoAndLocation \ Level, UtilitiesInstalled \ Cable TV, UtilitiesInstalled \ Electricity, UtilitiesInstalled \ Natural Gas, UtilitiesInstalled \ Telephone, UtilitiesInstalled \ Underground, UtilitiesInstalled \ Water-City, UtilitiesInstalled \ WWT- City Sewer, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Aluminum, WindowsAndCoverings \ - Double Pane
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,639 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40221744
- Zillow Home ID: 8763312
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $178-235K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86314 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4.2% increase for Prescott Valley as a whole. Among 86314 homes, this home is valued 22.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Prescott Valley, and 52.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 86314 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86314 home values.
Nearby Schools in Prescott Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!