4421 E Bellevue St, Tucson, AZ 857122 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Remodeled / New bathroom / New tile floor
* Entry: Steel entry doors with steel frames and high security locksets.
* Kitchen: Newer refrigerator, Full size electric range.
* Bathroom: Adjustable spray/pulse shower head on hose. Medicine cabinet.
* Living area: Private patio and steel entrance gate provide private space for outdoor living
* Bedrooms: Cool white color with premier eggshell paints. The bedrooms are measured 10 x 11
* Patio: Secured gate to private enclosed patio. Beautiful mountain view
* All Electric Heating, Central cooler in each duplex with the option of Windows AC
* Free Wi-Fi
* Pre-wired for telephone and cable TV
- Lot: 1,200 sqft
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Parking: Carport
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110630399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4421 E Bellevue Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.8% greater than in Tucson, and 234.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 4421 E Bellevue St # 1 Tucson, AZ$153K21812
- 4419 E Bellevue St # 1 Tucson, AZ$141K21600
- 4421 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$295K21812
- 4449 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ--Studio----
- 4407 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$101K321,121
- 4411 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ$130K------
- 1170 N Catalina Ave Tucson, AZ$80K--21,023
- 4424 E Bellevue St APT 204 Tucson, AZ$347KStudio1--
- 4424 E Bellevue St Tucson, AZ--Studio1--
- 1168 N Catalina Ave Tucson, AZ$66K22950
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292