4421 Porpoise Dr, Tampa, FL 336175 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,062 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $144,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Renovated, Renovated Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 0395000148
- Zillow Home ID: 44935199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4421 Porpoise Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33617 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 113.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.3% greater than in Hillsborough, and 256.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
- 4419 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$58K21.51,356
- 4423 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$77K21.5975
- 4426 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$77K421,356
- 4424 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$70K21.51,360
- 4428 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$78K21.5975
- 4417 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$89K31.51,668
- 4425 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$78K21.51,250
- 4424 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$86K21.51,356
- 4422 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$77K21.5975
- 4430 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$67K31.5975
- 4422 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$72K21.51,250
- 4420 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$96K31.51,705
- 4418 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$87K3--975
- 4415 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$55K21.51,360
- 4614 Shad St Tampa, FL$80K321,441
- 4426 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$61K21.51,250
- 4420 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$79K21.5975
- 4610 Shad St Tampa, FL$71K321,394
- 4425 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$76K21.51,250
- 4416 Porpoise Dr Tampa, FL$235K21.52,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.