4422 Winona Ct, Denver, CO 802123 beds, 4 baths, 3,404 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $778,900
- Price/sqft: $229
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,404 sqft
- Parcel #: 0219215010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13294816
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4422 Winona Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Berkeley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51% higher than in Denver, and 115.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berkeley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4426 Winona Ct Denver, CO$324K21950
- 4414 Winona Ct Denver, CO$522K632,550
- 4434 Winona Ct Denver, CO$326K21970
- 4400 Winona Ct Denver, CO$613K432,955
- 4446 Winona Ct Denver, CO$414K211,450
- 4452 Winona Ct Denver, CO$298K21955
- 4421 Vrain St Denver, CO$398K111,408
- 4431 Vrain St Denver, CO$525K452,853
- 4392 Winona Ct Denver, CO$630K42.52,715
- 4441 Vrain St Denver, CO$411K6104,276
- 4401 Vrain St Denver, CO$306K211,169
- 4425 Winona Ct Denver, CO$415K331,279
- 4429 Winona Ct Denver, CO$320K21.51,159
- 4415 Winona Ct Denver, CO$349K211,000
- 4445 Vrain St Denver, CO$374K32936
- 4435 Winona Ct Denver, CO$297K211,093
- 4460 Winona Ct Denver, CO$446K321,650
- 4401 Winona Ct Denver, CO$321K21904
- 4443 Winona Ct Denver, CO$350K21914
- 4384 Winona Ct Denver, CO$297K421,041
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.