4423 Dolphin Dr, Tampa, FL 336174 beds, 2 baths, 1,231 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,881 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $81,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: 231 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,231 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 0395000362
- Zillow Home ID: 44935269
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4423 Dolphin Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33617, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% greater than in Hillsborough, and 363.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33617 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33617 home values.
- 4425 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$83K31.51,356
- 4421 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$76K21.51,356
- 4422 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$73K21.51,380
- 4440 E Tarpon Dr Tampa, FL$79K31.51,372
- 4420 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$75K32975
- 4438 E Tarpon Dr Tampa, FL$91K321,100
- 4424 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$74K21.51,250
- 4419 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$81K31.5975
- 4427 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$125K321,958
- 4436 E Tarpon Dr Tampa, FL$89K321,150
- 4418 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$75K31.51,416
- 4442 E Tarpon Dr Tampa, FL$85K21.51,356
- 4426 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$65K21.51,077
- 4417 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$81K21.51,720
- 4434 E Tarpon Dr Tampa, FL$85K21.51,077
- 4423 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$70K31.51,360
- 4602 Shad St Tampa, FL$79K321,257
- 4425 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$79K21.51,250
- 4421 Tuna Dr Tampa, FL$78K22975
- 4416 Dolphin Dr Tampa, FL$73K21.51,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.