- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4423 Palmero Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900653 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $399,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Central Furnace, Living Room, Three-Quarter Bath
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Parcel #: 5475006031
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20765672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4423 Palmero Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% lower than in Los Angeles, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 4429 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$819K432,209
- 4433 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$612K321,064
- 1004 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$738K321,773
- 4420 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$632K211,121
- 901 Nordica Dr Los Angeles, CA$645K221,452
- 944 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$591K321,354
- 4439 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$734K322,013
- 4363 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$639K321,421
- 4430 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$715K331,854
- 1010 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$910K442,733
- 4445 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$892K112,407
- 947 Nordica Dr Los Angeles, CA$759K331,973
- 942 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$605K321,354
- 907 Nordica Dr Los Angeles, CA$687K331,805
- 4357 Palmero Dr Los Angeles, CA$640K321,421
- 941 Nordica Dr Los Angeles, CA$847K322,340
- 1001 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$646K321,643
- 1007 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$606K321,223
- 957 Nordica Dr Los Angeles, CA$720K321,860
- 1020 Oban Dr Los Angeles, CA$590K211,085
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.