4424 Bleasdale Ave, Orlando, FL 328084 beds, 2 baths, 1,929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $128,350
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 420 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 1.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,929 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052229494500280
- Zillow Home ID: 46059336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4424 Bleasdale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Signal Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 86.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.5% lower than in Orlando, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Signal Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Signal Hill home values.
- 4416 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$108K421,929
- 4432 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$122K421,929
- 4408 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$135K421,934
- 4440 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$130K421,929
- 4702 Watch Hill Ct Orlando, FL$48K21.5980
- 4703 Watch Hill Ct Orlando, FL$46K21.5980
- 4708 Watch Hill Ct Orlando, FL$72K421,230
- 4448 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$133K321,675
- 4400 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$209K643,499
- Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$130K421,929
- Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$124K421,929
- 4423 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$208K643,062
- 4709 Watch Hill Ct Orlando, FL$54K321,310
- 4707 Cartegena Ct Orlando, FL$52K321,028
- 4431 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$124K421,929
- 4415 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$119K421,929
- 4701 Cartegena Ct Orlando, FL$59K21.5980
- 4766 Wyresdale St Orlando, FL$130K42.52,187
- 4755 Langdale Dr Orlando, FL$189K543,513
- 4456 Bleasdale Ave Orlando, FL$176K643,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!