This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 2,996 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Stove
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $130,600
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 480 sqft
- Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Dryer, Appl Equip \ Electric Cooking, Attic \ Pull Down, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Exterior \ Out Building, Exterior \ Outdoor Lighting, Exterior \ Storage Shed Detached, Exterior \ Storm Doors, Exterior \ Storm Windows, Fenced \ Board, Fenced \ Part Fenced, Fenced \ Privacy, Fireplace \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpet-Part, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heating \ Heat Pump, Heating \ Wood Stove, Interior \ Cable TV, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Center Hall, Interior \ Dryer Hookup, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Interior \ MBR Bath, Interior \ Washer Hookup, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Num Cars \ 1.5, Porch \ Stoop, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Brick, Structure \ Block, Structure \ Brick, Style \ Ranch, Wall Type \ Drywall, Wall Type \ Paneling, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 89
- Parcel #: C0080510068
- Zillow Home ID: 12515201
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $73-146K.
Market guideZillow predicts British Camp Farms home values will increase 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Richmond as a whole. Among British Camp Farms homes, this home is valued 18.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In British Camp Farms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 91.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent British Camp Farms home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or British Camp Farms home values.
|4418 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$100K||3||1.5||1,471|
|4500 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$95K||3||1||1,092|
|4412 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$90K||2||1||1,235|
|3029 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA||$117K||--||3||1,747|
|4419 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$98K||4||2||1,740|
|3111 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA||$68K||--||1||689|
|Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$95K||--||--||--|
|4506 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$95K||3||1||1,032|
|4413 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$104K||3||2||1,565|
|3030 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA||$86K||2||1||1,197|
|4501 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$110K||4||1.5||1,755|
|4407 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$93K||--||2||1,394|
|4400 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$116K||3||2||1,591|
|3115 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA||$86K||4||2||1,476|
|4512 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$127K||4||2||2,345|
|4507 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$106K||3||2||1,368|
|3011 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA||$67K||3||1||647|
|4401 Welford Ave Richmond, VA||$78K||2||1||1,157|
|3118 Chesco Rd Richmond, VA||$85K||--||2||1,624|
|3021 Dorset Rd Richmond, VA||$83K||--||1||991|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!