4425 Ellysee Way, Pensacola, FL 325054 beds, 2 baths, 1,756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Move in ready
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $12,500
- Price/sqft: $7
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 276 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,756 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 102S301000026004
- Zillow Home ID: 44664979
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4425 Ellysee Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32505 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 84.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.9% greater than in Pensacola, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32505 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32505 home values.
- 4423 Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL--Studio----
- 917 Belair Rd Pensacola, FL$50K--1.51,376
- 4422 Florelle Way Pensacola, FL$48K--1.51,570
- 4420 Florelle Way Pensacola, FL$44K--11,012
- 919 Belair Rd Pensacola, FL$73K--1.51,403
- 4421 Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL$47K--1.51,242
- 4424 Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL$59K421,800
- Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL$59K--1.51,349
- 915 Belair Rd Pensacola, FL$51K321,056
- 4418 Florelle Way Pensacola, FL$59K--1.51,145
- 4422 Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL$70K--1.51,645
- 4419 Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL$49K--1.51,547
- 916 Belair Rd Pensacola, FL$68K--1.51,249
- 4416 Florelle Way Pensacola, FL$50K--11,182
- 4420 Ellysee Way Pensacola, FL$96K431,710
- 4421 Florelle Way Pensacola, FL$71K322,044
- Belair Rd Pensacola, FL$73K--1.51,403
- 4427 Deauville Way Pensacola, FL$57K--1.51,354
- 913 Belair Rd Pensacola, FL$51K--11,580
- 4419 Florelle Way Pensacola, FL$53K321,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.