Please call 1st
- Light and bright Condo with neat 2 Bedrooms, 1 full bath condo
- 1st floor unit with Double-paned windows and Laminated hardwood floor
- Spacious and inviting living room
- Gourmet kitchen with new cabinets, sink, faucet
- Like new flat surface range with oven and refrigerator
- Like new bathroom shower, tub, sink, faucet, custom make up vanity
- Upgraded ADA Height toilet in 2012
- Walk-in closet and large storage room
- Large front wood deck floor/balcony to entertain friends outdoors
- One newer wall heater in each bedroom and living room
- One parking space underground; Community Pool; Laundry facility inside complex
- Award-wining Cupertino schools- De Vargas, Hyde and Cupertino High.
- Easy access to Highway 280, Lawrence Expressway
- Close to Shopping/restaurants/business areas
- Rent is $2,360 monthly, security deposit $2400, owner pays HOA
- Available 06/03/2015
Address- 4425 Norwalk Dr. #10, San Jose 95129 (Cross with Auburn Way)
Please contact agent Albert 408-876-7969 to show. Thanks.
- Built in 1970
- Views: 1,253 all time views
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, On street, 333 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $301
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 930 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 44
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 29642160
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19603077
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $379-501K.
Neighborhood: West San Jose
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4425 Norwalk Dr|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!