4425 S 20th St, Omaha, NE 681072 beds, 1 bath, 1,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,022 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0193 0000 19
- Zillow Home ID: 75787436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4425 S 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Omaha, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 91.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Omaha
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292