4426 29th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $301
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 980 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 7010701100
- Zillow Home ID: 49014438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4426 29th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 4430 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$375K21750
- 4418 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$700K422,790
- 4434 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$750K32.52,230
- 4416 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$621K31.52,200
- 4440 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$795K32.252,820
- 4427 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$419K111,080
- 4412 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$690K42.751,780
- 4421 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$682K42.52,140
- 4433 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$488K221,700
- 4435 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$468K311,000
- 4415 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$525K211,740
- 4406 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$599K41.752,360
- 4439 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$774K32.52,460
- 4444 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$724K32.52,340
- 4411 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$447K11790
- 4443 28th Pl W Seattle, WA$415K31980
- 2858 W Jameson St Seattle, WA$628K32.252,090
- 4411 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$627K31.751,870
- 2866 W Jameson St Seattle, WA$470K211,380
- 4413 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$530K21.751,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.