4426 Cypress Woods St, San Antonio, TX 782494 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,167 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 497 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,167 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 170160190110
- Zillow Home ID: 26399578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4426 Cypress Woods Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woods of Shavano market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% less than in San Antonio Metro, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woods of Shavano home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woods of Shavano home values.
- 4422 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$201K421,907
- 4500 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$164K321,568
- 4418 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$178K321,888
- 4423 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$174K321,812
- 4503 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$184K422,457
- 4502 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$190K422,187
- 13842 Shavano Downs San Antonio, TX$262K42.52,844
- 4419 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$180K421,968
- 4414 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$184K322,018
- 4506 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$202K321,850
- 13843 Shavano Downs San Antonio, TX$248K42.52,508
- 4419 Shavano Spgs San Antonio, TX$278K32.52,623
- 13838 Shavano Downs San Antonio, TX$273K43.53,049
- 4507 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$149K321,444
- 4415 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$178K422,169
- 13835 Shavano Glenn San Antonio, TX$245K42.52,540
- 4502 Maybrook Woods St San Antonio, TX$175K321,466
- 4506 Maybrook Woods St San Antonio, TX$176K422,034
- 4410 Cypress Woods St San Antonio, TX$189K32.52,291
- 13839 Shavano Downs San Antonio, TX$308K42.53,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.