- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 18,063 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $30,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $14
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, HOA Common Assn \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ None, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Private Municipal Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 052329740728270
- Zillow Home ID: 46064383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $71-108K.
Market guideZillow predicts Richmond Heights home values will rise 10.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Richmond Heights homes, this home is valued 120.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 68.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.1% lower than in Orlando, and 22.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Richmond Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Heights home values.
|4441 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$78K||3||1||1,491|
|4417 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$88K||4||2||1,558|
|4434 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$79K||2||1||1,528|
|4426 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$55K||3||1||910|
|4449 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$61K||2||1||1,080|
|4442 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$78K||2||2||1,497|
|4411 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$52K||2||1||888|
|4422 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$64K||3||2||1,215|
|4410 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$67K||3||1||1,306|
|4438 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$55K||3||1||975|
|4414 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$65K||2||1||1,284|
|4450 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$64K||3||2||1,200|
|4455 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$67K||3||2||1,258|
|4446 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$62K||2||1||1,137|
|4401 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$85K||3||2||1,489|
|4408 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$65K||3||2||1,283|
|4406 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$98K||3||2||1,810|
|4454 Marshall St Orlando, FL||$74K||3||2||1,392|
|4427 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$59K||3||1.5||1,192|
|4458 Brooke St Orlando, FL||$52K||3||1.5||925|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!