4429 Texas Ave SE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 2 baths, 832 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $86,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 832 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5395 0041
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 517982
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4429 Texas Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Benning Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% higher than in Washington, and 28.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Benning Ridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Benning Ridge home values.
- 4427 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$196K21832
- 4433 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$196K22832
- 4423 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$226K21832
- 4435 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$258K32832
- 4421 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$176K21832
- 4439 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$190K21832
- 4441 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$187K21832
- 4417 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$168K22967
- 4445 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$195K22832
- 4447 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$200K21992
- 4415 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$157K21832
- 4451 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$240K22832
- 4318 E St SE Washington, DC$218K21832
- 4320 E St SE Washington, DC$192K21.5832
- 4316 E St SE Washington, DC$191K21832
- 4322 E St SE Washington, DC$187K21832
- 4453 Texas Ave SE Washington, DC$192K21832
- 4314 E St SE Washington, DC$191K31832
- 4324 E St SE Washington, DC$183K21832
- 4312 E St SE Washington, DC$248K321,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.