443 9th Ave, Menlo Park, CA 940254 beds, 3 baths, 2,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,545,000
- Price/sqft: $620
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Impeccable home in Menlo Park
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,490 sqft
- Lot depth: 6784
- Lot width: 6784
- Parcel #: 060182520
- Zillow Home ID: 15579825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 443 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 441 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$812K311,050
- 445 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.57M52.52,730
- 447 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.36M32.52,330
- 431 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.42M52.52,940
- 424 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.43M42.52,690
- 426 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.42M42.52,690
- 422 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$943K221,520
- 428 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.33M432,627
- 451 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.01M321,450
- 423 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$839K------
- 420 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$780K211,100
- 430 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$990K221,170
- 442 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$818K211,220
- 417 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$962K321,420
- 418 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$823K21.51,160
- 481 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.37M32.52,390
- 485 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.39M422,680
- 432 8th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.04M321,570
- 436 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.63M332,490
- 411 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$835K221,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292