443 Alden St, Orange, NJ 070503 beds, 2 baths, 1,617 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 904 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1992 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $25
- MLS #: 3059827
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,617 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1700702000000021
- Zillow Home ID: 38724836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 443 Alden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Orange, and 92.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07050 home values.
- 447 Alden St Orange, NJ$171K----1,790
- 441 Alden St Orange, NJ$159K----1,122
- 449 Alden St Orange, NJ$154K----1,612
- 345 Bradford St Orange, NJ$163K----1,875
- 433 Alden St Orange, NJ$152K----1,400
- 451 Alden St Orange, NJ$141K11700
- 352 Berryman Pl Orange, NJ$288K----2,717
- 349 Bradford St Orange, NJ$152K532,000
- 354 Berryman Pl Orange, NJ$141K----1,382
- 455 Alden St Orange, NJ$168K622,486
- Alden St Orange, NJ$224K----1,730
- Bradford St Orange, NJ$143K----2,301
- Alden St Orange, NJ$171K----1,790
- 351 Bradford St Orange, NJ$154K----1,152
- 356 Berryman Pl Orange, NJ$107K----1,152
- 353 Bradford St Orange, NJ$141K----1,152
- 358 Berryman Pl Orange, NJ$120K----1,152
- 355 Bradford St Orange, NJ$150K----1,152
- 425 Alden St Orange, NJ$200K----2,775
- 360 Berryman Pl Orange, NJ$166K----1,903
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292