- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1750
- Views: 1,534 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $285,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Parking: 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Laundry Room Info \ None, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Multifamily, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Private Well
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,922 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 00098600
- Zillow Home ID: 57885975
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-330K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06524 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Bethany as a whole. Among 06524 homes, this home is valued 5.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06524, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethany, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06524 home values.
|455 Amity Rd Bethany, CT||$194K||4||1.5||1,380|
|435 Amity Rd Bethany, CT||$216K||4||1.5||1,720|
|11 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$266K||3||2||1,680|
|4 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$293K||3||2.5||1,914|
|94 Mesa Dr Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|53 Judd Hill Rd Bethany, CT||--||Studio||--||574,120|
|25 Bachelor Oak Rd Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|99 Mesa Dr Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|18 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$227K||3||1.5||1,405|
|21 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$314K||4||4||2,573|
|81 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$182K||2||1||946|
|Mesa Dr Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Tuttle Rd Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|Hatfield Hill Rd Bethany, CT||--||--||--||--|
|24 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$239K||3||1.5||1,867|
|3 Valley Rd Bethany, CT||$221K||3||2.5||1,515|
|104 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$412K||3||2||3,422|
|31 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$277K||2||2||1,926|
|8 Valley Rd Bethany, CT||$366K||5||3||2,873|
|17 Peck Rd Bethany, CT||$562K||4||3.5||2,831|
Nearby Schools in Bethany
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!