443 Bellevue Ave, Newport, RI 028406 beds, 3.75 baths, 7,661 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Set Among the Mansions of Bellevue Avenue. 1.5 Acres of Plush Manicured Lawns and Gardens.
- Lot: 1.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1851
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 10 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Elegant Living on Bellevue Avenue in Newport, RI. All new systems with Central AC and Heat.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,661 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:036 B:0011
- Zillow Home ID: 66092104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 443 Bellevue Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Newport, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
- 72 Webster St Newport, RI$461K221,400
- 72 Webster St APT 7 Newport, RI$500K22--
- 72 Webster St APT 10 Newport, RI$274K21.51,072
- 72 Webster St APT 11 Newport, RI$232K12714
- 72 Webster St APT 12 Newport, RI$243K11.5834
- 66 Webster St Newport, RI$464K231,527
- 437 Bellevue Ave Newport, RI$1.95M------
- 434 Bellevue Ave UNIT CH Newport, RI$771K32.52,100
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT PH Newport, RI$339K321,090
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT 2A Newport, RI$334K211,105
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT 1B Newport, RI$291K11905
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT 1A Newport, RI$596K221,618
- 434 Bellevue Ave UNIT GB Newport, RI$245K11740
- 434 Bellevue Ave Newport, RI$291K11710
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT 3B Newport, RI$231K11680
- 434 Bellevue Ave UNIT GA Newport, RI$394K21.51,122
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT 2B Newport, RI$266K11710
- 434 Bellevue Ave APT 3A Newport, RI$306K211,105
- 67 Webster St Newport, RI$2.49M345,474
- 447 Bellevue Ave Newport, RI$2.34M32.53,648
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!