- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $612,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $732
- Parking: 9999 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Unfinished, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ On Street, Garage Parking Features \ Workshop in Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Paved, Lot Description \ Regular, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 836 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 27715046
- Zillow Home ID: 19585549
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $499-638K.
Market guideZillow predicts Rose Garden home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Rose Garden homes, this home is valued 32.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.9% higher than in San Jose, and 28.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rose Garden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
|437 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$605K||2||1||1,088|
|449 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$601K||3||1||1,083|
|431 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$818K||5||2||2,194|
|455 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$579K||2||1||987|
|423 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$601K||4||2||978|
|463 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$575K||2||1||969|
|450 Richmond Ave San Jose, CA||$673K||3||2||1,300|
|471 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$534K||1||1||936|
|417 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$694K||3||2||1,582|
|426 Richmond Ave San Jose, CA||$632K||2||1||1,131|
|452 Richmond Ave San Jose, CA||$662K||2||1||1,482|
|458 Richmond Ave San Jose, CA||$673K||3||2||1,408|
|479 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$575K||2||2||1,042|
|413 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$620K||3||1||1,021|
|442 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$611K||3||1||1,332|
|448 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$601K||3||1||1,376|
|436 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$549K||2||1||946|
|456 Menker Ave San Jose, CA||$524K||2||1||955|
|414 Richmond Ave San Jose, CA||$646K||2||1||1,121|
|468 Richmond Ave San Jose, CA||$635K||4||2||1,330|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!