443 W 4th StUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 12/15/11: $335,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:840 sq ft
- Lot:840 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Dec 2011 for $335,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow726
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Parcel #W:07 P:00933 S:002
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID102987422
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$423,953||$390K – $458K||-$3,594||$504||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,537/mo||$2.2K – $3K/mo||-$23||$3.02||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 4.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% lower than in Boston, and 72.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 443 W 4th Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005