443 W Wilson Ave, Glendale, CA 91203
For Sale: $1,496,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,483 sq ft
- Lot:6,969 sqft
- Year Built:1918
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow74
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #TR13072751
- Zillow Home ID2110752272
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,295,072||$1.04M – $1.46M||+$14,497||$873||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,401/mo||$1.7K – $3.5K/mo||+$146||$1.62||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Vineyard home values will rise 7.9% next year, compared to a 6.4% rise for Glendale as a whole. Among Vineyard homes, this home is 294% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 226.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Vineyard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% lower than in Glendale, and 57% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Vineyard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vineyard home values.
Neighborhood for 443 W Wilson Avenue
Nearby Schools in Glendale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Columbus Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.3 mi
- Eleanor J. Toll Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Herbert Hoover High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Artek Child Education Center, Inc. K 0.2 mi
- Thomas Edison Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
- Jewel City Community Day School 8-9 0.5 mi
- Daily (Allan F.) High (Continuation) Sc... 9-12 0.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005