4430 Ingraham Hwy, Coral Gables, FL 331333 beds, 2 baths, 2,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $980,000
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,423 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 191
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0341290240220
- Zillow Home ID: 43917785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4430 Ingraham Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.4% greater than in Coral Gables, and 239% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Gables.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33133 home values.
- 4430 Ingraham Hwy Coral Gables, FL$722K322,423
- 4430 Ingraham Hwy Coral Gables, FL$684K322,423
- 4430 Ingraham Hwy Coral Gables, FL$726K322,423
- 4444 Ingraham Hwy Coral Gables, FL$855K321,944
- 203 Ridgewood Rd Coral Gables, FL$1.01M44.52,700
- 203 Ridgewood Rd Coral Gables, FL$675K221,595
- 4050 Battersea Rd Coconut Grove, FL$3.32M65.55,932
- 4384 Ingraham Hwy Miami, FL$2.44M53.54,725
- Morningside Dr Coral Gables, FL$918K322,515
- 211 Ridgewood Rd Coral Gables, FL$680K221,440
- 175 Morningside Dr Coral Gables, FL$1.4M433,261
- 4415 Ingraham Hwy Coral Gables, FL$1.97M544,661
- 200 Ridgewood Rd Coral Gables, FL$2.3M56.54,977
- 4060 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$2.58M565,600
- 178 Morningside Dr Coconut Grove, FL$579K322,418
- 178 Morningside Dr Coconut Grove, FL$760K321,824
- 4001 Battersea Rd Miami, FL$1.24M43.53,189
- 219 Ridgewood Rd Coral Gables, FL$1.26M432,497
- 180 Morningside Dr Coconut Grove, FL$616K321,428
- 219 Ridgewood Rd Coral Gables, FL$742K432,364
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.