4430 N 22nd St APT 12, Phoenix, AZ 850163 beds, 3 baths, 2,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,006 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $519,900
- Price/sqft: $174
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,996 sqft
- Parcel #: 16331238
- Zillow Home ID: 61628084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4430 N 22nd Street APT 12
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.4% less than in Phoenix, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 13 Phoenix, AZ$667K----3,202
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 11 Phoenix, AZ$387K32.52,425
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 10 Phoenix, AZ$406K----2,425
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 15 Phoenix, AZ$460K32.52,425
- 4435 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$137K--21,687
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 14 Phoenix, AZ$457K332,424
- 4420 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ$439K----5,519
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 16 Phoenix, AZ$509K342,916
- 4433 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$171K231,687
- 4437 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$174K--21,836
- 4432 N 22nd St Phoenix, AZ--------
- 4439 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$198K31.51,740
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 9 Phoenix, AZ$422K----2,425
- 4431 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$171K22.51
- 4421 N 21st St Phoenix, AZ$158K--1851
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 17 Phoenix, AZ$488K----2,996
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 4 Phoenix, AZ$505K----2,799
- 4432 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$275K--21,687
- 4443 N 21st Pl Phoenix, AZ$170K--21,836
- 4430 N 22nd St APT 8 Phoenix, AZ$461K442,799
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292