4430 Shelmire Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136Studio, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1953
- 81 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 6414044
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 66
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 412222800
- Zillow Home ID: 10419921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4430 Shelmire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Holmesburg-Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Holmesburg-Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holmesburg-Torresdale home values.
- 4432 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$96K311,116
- 4428 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$118K311,116
- 4434 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$101K311,116
- 4426 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$94K311,116
- 4436 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$98K311,116
- 4424 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$94K311,116
- 4408 Shelmire St Philadelphia, PA$101K31.51,116
- 4438 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,116
- 4422 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$114K311,116
- 4433 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,078
- 4431 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,078
- 4435 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$84K311,078
- 4437 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,072
- 4429 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,078
- 4420 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$94K311,116
- 4439 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,078
- 4427 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$120K321,300
- 4441 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$103K311,078
- 4425 Vista St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,072
- 4442 Shelmire Ave Philadelphia, PA$99K311,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.