- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4431 Grove St, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 2 baths, 2,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,430 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $220,000
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,447 sqft
- Parcel #: 0220219015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13297235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4431 Grove Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berkeley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% less than in Denver, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berkeley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berkeley home values.
- 4435 Grove St Denver, CO$421K31.51,864
- 4429 Grove St Denver, CO$525K431,718
- 4445 Grove St Denver, CO$684K432,938
- 4459 Grove St Denver, CO$304K321,276
- 3124 W 45th Ave Denver, CO$368K221,400
- 3119 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$384K221,002
- 3115 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$358K211,009
- 3121 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$421K222,183
- 3121 W 45th Ave Denver, CO$793K543,750
- 3105 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$530K331,614
- 3125 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$336K311,241
- 3158 W 45th Ave Denver, CO$502K321,409
- 3131 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$342K31.51,211
- 4434 Hooker St Denver, CO$281K321,768
- 4434 Hooker St Denver, CO$411K221,768
- 4430 Hooker St Denver, CO$453K311,836
- 3135 W 44th Ave Denver, CO$456K422,386
- 4501 Grove St Denver, CO$303K--6--
- 4440 Grove St Denver, CO$435K422,176
- 4400 Grove St Denver, CO$145K11604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.