4431 Miami St, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 1 bath, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $98,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 52680303300
- Zillow Home ID: 2999390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4431 Miami Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
- 4435 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$87K211,354
- 4429 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$65K--1768
- 4439 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$66K11780
- 4427 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$66K--1828
- 4423 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$89K--2845
- 4441 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$73K--1858
- 4430 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--1811
- 4434 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K21732
- 4428 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$54K--1732
- 4421 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$105K321,224
- 4445 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$74K--1858
- 4438 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K--21,402
- 4426 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K21960
- 4442 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--21,440
- 4430 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$83K--1828
- 4432 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$44K21828
- 4417 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$63K21864
- 4447 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$62K--1858
- 4422 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$58K--1720
- 4426 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$82K--1828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.