- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4431 Portola Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900324 beds, 3 baths, 6,357 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,357 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 6,357 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 5307004005
- Zillow Home ID: 20690286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4431 Portola Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 4435 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$345K21725
- 4419 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$405K321,110
- 365 S Avenue 52 Los Angeles, CA$537K321,744
- 4451 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$404K321,160
- 4430 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$351K21952
- 4424 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$407K421,360
- 4432 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$322K21616
- 4420 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$426K31.51,628
- 4438 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$312K321,166
- 4455 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$387K21680
- 5035 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$306K11409
- 4416 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$372K31813
- 4401 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$356K21622
- 5033 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$369K21830
- 4412 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$381K311,008
- 4450 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$383K211,296
- 5019 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$418K321,470
- 4408 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$359K221,071
- 4452 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$422K221,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.