- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4432 Brookford Ave, Woodland Hls, CA 913645 beds, 3 baths, 2,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,542 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 2078003018
- Zillow Home ID: 19900590
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4432 Brookford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodland Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 4422 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$878K322,348
- 4427 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$718K31.752,049
- 4412 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$736K322,138
- 4417 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$947K532,650
- 4431 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$761K422,078
- 4407 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$800K422,114
- 4421 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$760K422,279
- 22861 Margarita Dr Woodland Hills, CA$805K422,145
- 4411 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$747K422,115
- 4406 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$959K532,655
- 22921 Mulholland Dr Woodland Hills, CA$711K322,030
- 4401 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$809K422,115
- 4500 Willens Ave Woodland Hills, CA$692K421,976
- 4432 Willens Ave Woodland Hills, CA$795K422,078
- 4400 Brookford Ave Woodland Hills, CA$964K52.53,047
- 4428 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$771K322,049
- 4408 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$766K322,084
- 4420 Coloma Ave Woodland Hills, CA$1.1M443,460
- 4501 Aida Pl Woodland Hills, CA$859K422,260
- 4422 Willens Ave Woodland Hills, CA$762K322,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.