- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4435 S 4475 W, West Valley, UT 841203 beds, 2 baths, 2,394 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $193,750
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 150 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,394 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 21063310040000
- Zillow Home ID: 12815608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4435 S 4475 W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84120 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in West Valley City, and 62.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 84120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Valley City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84120 home values.
- 4443 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$169K311,197
- 4423 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$169K311,197
- 4449 W 4415 S West Valley, UT$171K521,197
- 4451 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$170K521,197
- 4434 Charles Dr West Valley, UT$172K31.751,197
- 4442 Charles Dr West Valley, UT$181K52.251,188
- 4424 Charles Dr West Valley, UT$169K41.751,036
- 4426 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$170K41.751,197
- 4438 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$185K51.751,411
- 4452 S Charles Dr West Valley, UT$173K321,200
- 4461 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$191K422,394
- 4446 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$170K211,176
- 4462 W 4415 S West Valley, UT$182K621,197
- 4450 W 4415 S Salt Lake City, UT$171K422,072
- 4474 W 4415 S West Valley, UT$174K51.751,776
- 4454 S 4475 W West Valley, UT$166K211,036
- 4460 Charles Dr West Valley, UT$170K31.751,036
- 4406 Charles Dr West Valley, UT$168K211,036
- 4471 S 4475 W Salt Lake City, UT$180K31.251,197
- 4495 W 4415 S West Valley, UT$168K41.751,036
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.