4437 Mcpherson Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631084 beds, 3 baths, 2,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 133 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- MLS #: 14002738
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 45800602600
- Zillow Home ID: 2983525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4437 Mcpherson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Saint Louis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.8% higher than in St. Louis Metro, and 243.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Saint Louis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saint Louis home values.
- 4431 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$374K--22,835
- 4441 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$509K543,142
- 4425 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$509K53.53,384
- 4447 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$481K--2.53,063
- 4448 Mcpherson Ave # 2B Saint Louis, MO$164K221,340
- 4448 Mcpherson Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$191K--1.51,506
- 4438 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$170K221,232
- 4438 Mcpherson Ave # A Saint Louis, MO$184K--1.51,509
- 4438 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$125K221,232
- 4444 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$565K--2.55,158
- 4434 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$700K--2.54,540
- 4466 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K31.51,728
- 4453 Mcpherson Ave Saint Louis, MO$418K532,587
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!