4438 281st Pl SE, Fall City, WA 980243 beds, 2 baths, 2,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1010 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 1824079102
- Zillow Home ID: 48761831
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4438 281st Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% greater than in Fall City, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98024 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98024 home values.
- 4460 281st Pl SE Fall City, WA$737K42.53,080
- 28227 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$675K422,890
- 28113 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$597K42.52,370
- 28315 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$951K332,290
- 4403 281st Pl SE Fall City, WA$943K333,870
- 4510 281st Pl SE Fall City, WA$626K32.252,200
- 4503 281st Pl SE Fall City, WA$835K43.53,370
- 28005 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$481K221,960
- 28405 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$444K30.751,000
- 4542 281st Pl SE Fall City, WA$743K32.53,042
- 4539 281st Pl SE Fall City, WA$954K43.54,500
- 28112 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$562K422,060
- 28304 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$682K322,510
- 4340 279th Ave SE Fall City, WA$594K32.52,251
- 28408 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$534K------
- 28525 SE 43rd St Fall City, WA$788K42.53,350
Nearby Schools in Fall City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292