- Built in 2003
- 169 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,846 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 220785
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Style: Attached Units
- Construction: Slab
- Utilities: Sewage-City
- Utilities: Total Electric
- Utilities: Water-City
- Dining Area: Ktchn Combo
- Appliances: Disposal
- Garage: Lot
- Type Units: Three Bedroom
- Fee Includes: Association Management
- Fee Includes: Common Area Insurance
- Fee Includes: Common Area Maintenance
- Fee Includes: Pest Control
- Fee Includes: Reserve Funds
- Fee Includes: Taxes-Common Area
- Fee Includes: Trash
- Fee Includes: Sewer
- Property Amenities: Window Treatments
- Boat Facilities: None
- Zoning: Within Corp Limits
- Type Units: Two Bedroom
- Property Amenities: Wheelchair Accessible
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Unit View: Other-See Remarks
- Property Amenities: High Ceilings
- Finish: Concrete Board
- Type Units: Four or More Bedroom
- Waterfront Property: No Waterfront
- Property Amenities: Other-See Remarks
- Condo Fees: 274
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2141206091
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-261K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36542, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gulf Shores, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Gulf Shores
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.