444 E Corcoran Ave APT 401, Milwaukee, WI 53202Studio, 1 bath, 527 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Cable Ready
- Underground Heated Parking + Carwash Bay,10ft Ceilings,Balcony/Deck/Patio/Porch,Upgraded Bathroom,Washer/Dryer,Stainless Steel Appliances
- Floor size: 527 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114061207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 444 E Corcoran Avenue APT 401
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Historic Third Ward market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 75.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% higher than in Milwaukee, and 222.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Historic Third Ward home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Third Ward home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292