444 Francisco StAPT 102, San Francisco, CA 94133
Sold on 6/19/13: $652,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow176
- Parcel #0041 059
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID64947582
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$631,022||$555K – $688K||-$478||$1,064||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,044/mo||$2.5K – $4.1K/mo||+$4||$5.13||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North Beach home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among North Beach homes, this home is valued 33.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 444 Francisco Street APT 102
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Francisco Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- Garfield Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Chinese Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 1.5 mi
- Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec School (assigned) K-8 1.8 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005