- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
444 Greene St, Augusta, GA 309014 beds, 2 baths, 4,761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1891
- Cooling: Central
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,761 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 0472296000
- Zillow Home ID: 89758018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 444 Greene Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Augusta, and 29.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30901 home values.
- 448 Greene St Augusta, GA$398K53.256,290
- 460 Greene St Augusta, GA$147K326,716
- 451 Greene St APT 1 Augusta, GA$169K11--
- 451 Greene St APT 4 Augusta, GA$159K11--
- 426 5th St Augusta, GA--321,900
- 459 Greene St Augusta, GA$158K63.53,720
- 422 5th St Augusta, GA$93K22798
- 431 Greene St Augusta, GA$157K30.520,863
- 417 Telfair St Augusta, GA--------
- 428 5th St Augusta, GA$110K321,770
- 418 Greene St Augusta, GA$137K21.5--
- 448 Telfair St Augusta, GA$169K41.53,800
- 412 Greene St Augusta, GA$236K54.53,820
- 407 Telfair St Augusta, GA$135K42.55,250
- 510 Greene St Augusta, GA$168K677,444
- 403 Telfair St Augusta, GA$125K423,604
- 416 4th St Augusta, GA$95K21.51,975
- Ellis St Augusta, GA$113K322,880
- 409 Walker St Augusta, GA--21616
- 418 4th St Augusta, GA$95K21.51,987
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292