444 Southwind Ave, Mount Vernon, IN 476203 beds, 2 baths, 1,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
make this a one of a kind & shows brilliantly. Custom SHADES & LEVER DOOR HANDLES throughout home. FRENCH DOORS with blinds lead to backyard. Tremendous entertaining areas including FRONT & BACK PORCHES! TWO CAR GARAGE INSULATED & PANELED with PULL DOWN ATTIC STAIRS & SOME FLOORED ATTIC! Garage door opener with 2 remotes. Plus, 12'x8' SHED tucked beautifully within the landscaping right outside EXTERIOR GARAGE ENTRY DOOR!**METAL ROOF/2013 with 40 YR WARRANTY**SUMP PUMP in crawl space 2 YRS OLD with vapor barrier+Gutter downspouts plumbed underground to street**EXPOSED AGGREGATE WALKS & DRIVEWAY*
- Lot: 9,324 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 104 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 201418484
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 65-27-06-110-053.000-018
- Zillow Home ID: 85667018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 444 Southwind Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 445 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$85K31.51,308
- 448 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$83K31.51,125
- 436 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$96K321,254
- 445 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$104K321,268
- 449 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$85K321,269
- 437 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$81K221,023
- 449 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$96K421,921
- 444 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$85K31.51,269
- 452 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$81K311,102
- 453 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$83K22999
- 448 Sunset Dr Mount Vernon, IN$84K321,232
- 432 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$97K321,311
- 448 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$77K31.51,194
- 436 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$80K22972
- 433 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$76K21972
- 453 Southwind Ave Mount Vernon, IN$79K311,075
- 445 Washington Ave Mount Vernon, IN$88K321,296
- 452 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$84K31.51,170
- 449 Washington Ave Mount Vernon, IN$81K22936
- 432 Roosevelt Dr Mount Vernon, IN$90K221,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!