444 W Stevens Rd, Palm Springs, CA 922623 beds, 3 baths, 2,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 242 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $514
- Flooring: Slate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 540 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,326 sqft
- Heating: None
- Parcel #: 505151016
- Zillow Home ID: 18023483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 444 W Stevens Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 7.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
- 1515 N Via Norte Palm Springs, CA$918K432,689
- 484 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$912K54.52,350
- 1575 N Via Norte Palm Springs, CA$651K443,098
- 475 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$927K44.52,884
- 483 W Via Sol Palm Springs, CA$980K432,518
- 425 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$1.06M43.753,185
- W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$1.21M52.54,058
- 500 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$2.23M55.756,375
- 388 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$687K222,791
- 470 Camino Norte Palm Springs, CA$1.56M454,227
- 391 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$612K221,796
- 1455 N Vine Ave Palm Springs, CA$2.02M55.56,200
- 1500 N Via Norte Palm Springs, CA$918K333,513
- 480 W Via Sol Palm Springs, CA$1.53M353,974
- 454 Camino Norte Palm Springs, CA$1.15M44.53,609
- 1577 N Via Norte Palm Springs, CA$959K542,604
- 444 Camino Norte Palm Springs, CA$910K43.753,061
- 368 W Stevens Rd Palm Springs, CA$721K431,918
- 1425 N Vine Ave Palm Springs, CA$2.28M344,492
- 1550 N Via Norte Palm Springs, CA$932K452,825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.