- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 248 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $965,000
- Price/sqft: $361
- MLS #: 4428885
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Amenities \ Close to Park, Amenities \ Close to Railroad, Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Amenities \ Deck, Amenities \ Eat in Kitchen, Amenities \ Fenced Yard, Amenities \ Formal Dining Room, Amenities \ Granite Countertops, Amenities \ In Ground Pool, Amenities \ Master Bath, Amenities \ Pantry, Amenities \ Patio, Amenities \ Powder Room, Amenities \ Privacy, Amenities \ Security System, Amenities \ Sprinkler Lawn Sys, Amenities \ Walk In Closet, Amenities \ Walk Out Basement, Attic Description \ Partial, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Garbage \ Public, Heating Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heating Type \ Hot Water, Hotwater \ Fuel Oil Stand Alone, Lot Description \ Level, Parking \ 2 Car Detached, Parking \ Driveway, Post Office \ Harrison, Property Type \ Single Family, Siding Description \ Wood, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality, Status \ Active, Style \ Contemporary, Tax Amount \ 17829, Tax Source \ Municipality, Tax Year \ 2014, Village \ Harrison, Water Description \ Municipal, Year Built Exception \ Actual
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,598 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5528010003010000038
- Zillow Home ID: 33037160
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $885K-1.7M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 10528 home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Harrison as a whole. Among 10528 homes, this home is 47.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Harrison, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10528 home values.
|450 West St Harrison, NY||$1.4M||4||2.5||3,732|
|420 West St Harrison, NY||$1.27M||--||2.5||3,091|
|404 West St Harrison, NY||$2.06M||5||5||4,247|
|470 West St Harrison, NY||$2.02M||3||2.5||4,225|
|400 West St Harrison, NY||$1.54M||3||3.5||3,684|
|West St Harrison, NY||--||--||--||--|
|2 Palma Dr Harrison, NY||$2.22M||4||4.5||5,010|
|417 West St Harrison, NY||--||--||--||--|
|500 West St Harrison, NY||$1.62M||6||4.5||2,107|
|368 West St Harrison, NY||$1.12M||3||3.5||2,299|
|505 West St Harrison, NY||$1.4M||--||--||--|
|429 West St Harrison, NY||--||--||--||--|
|1 Palma Dr Harrison, NY||$1.41M||--||--||--|
|364 West St Harrison, NY||$1.57M||4||3.5||2,991|
|411 West St Harrison, NY||$986K||4||2.5||2,536|
|395 West St Harrison, NY||$743K||3||1.5||1,694|
|399 West St Harrison, NY||$848K||3||2||2,053|
|4 Palma Dr Harrison, NY||$974K||--||--||--|
|509 West St Harrison, NY||$1.87M||--||4||4,364|
|360 West St Harrison, NY||$2.54M||4||4.5||4,786|
Nearby Schools in Harrison
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!