- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4441 Richmond St, Philadelphia, PA 191375 beds, 2 baths, 1,830 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $150,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,830 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 453319500
- Zillow Home ID: 10450639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4441 Richmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% higher than in Philadelphia, and 95.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 4439 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,392
- 4437 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,392
- 4435 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$129K311,392
- 2810 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,098
- 4443 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,470
- 2812 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$115K311,098
- 4433 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$136K321,392
- 2814 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$109K311,230
- 4445 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,338
- 4431 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$128K311,416
- 2816 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,098
- 4447 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,338
- 4429 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$127K311,416
- 2818 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$108K311,098
- 4449 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,338
- 2811 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$75K31958
- 2820 Overington St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,098
- 4427 Richmond St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,416
- 2811 Plum St Philadelphia, PA$130K32980
- 2813 Plum St Philadelphia, PA$129K31980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.