44421 N 12th St, New River, AZ 850874 beds, 3 baths, 2,219 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 60 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- MLS #: 5146423
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,219 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20220013G
- Zillow Home ID: 55263474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44421 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85087 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in New River, and 276.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85087 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85087 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
3,337 sqft, 56,627 sqft lot, built in 2006
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 44417 N 12th St New River, AZ$315K422,080
- 44418 N 14th St New River, AZ$157K421,845
- 44509 N 12th St New River, AZ$336K422,505
- 44411 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ$534K--2.754,180
- 44513 N 12th St New River, AZ$417K----2,825
- 44414 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ$141K----1,680
- 44426 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ$320K--32,334
- 44519 N 12th St New River, AZ$356K----1,962
- 44446 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ$186K321,606
- 1313 E Circle Mountain Rd Phoenix, AZ$557K--3.52,850
- 44407 N 12th St New River, AZ$253K--2.751,533
- 44410 N 14th St New River, AZ$137K----1,344
- 44525 N 12th St New River, AZ$312K----2,093
- 44219 N 12th St New River, AZ$286K221,728
- 44244 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ$171K--21,053
- 44605 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ$285K--2.51,904
- 44526 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ$386K323,024
- 44406 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ$141K----1,440
- 44406 N 14th St New River, AZ$141K421,725
- 1336 E Circle Mountain Rd New River, AZ$289K--22,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.