- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 228 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: 5222438
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Architecture \ Territorial/Santa Fe, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Boulder Creek High School, Horses \ Arena, Horses \ Arena, Horses \ Corral, Horses \ Corral, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 2 Master Baths, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Master Bedroom \ Not Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Adjacent to Wash, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Property Description \ Hillside Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Description \ Street(s) Not Paved, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ Other (See Remarks), Sewer \ Septic, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ APS, Water \ Well - Shared
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Pueblo style
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,219 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 20220013G
- Zillow Home ID: 55263474
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $260-400K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85087 home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for New River as a whole. Among 85087 homes, this home is 5.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85087, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% lower than in New River, and 109.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85087 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85087 home values.
|44417 N 12th St New River, AZ||$308K||4||2||2,080|
|44418 N 14th St New River, AZ||$203K||4||2||1,845|
|44509 N 12th St New River, AZ||$366K||4||2||2,505|
|44411 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ||$515K||--||2.75||4,180|
|44513 N 12th St New River, AZ||$400K||--||--||2,825|
|44414 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ||$175K||--||--||1,680|
|44426 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ||$305K||--||3||2,334|
|44519 N 12th St New River, AZ||$328K||--||--||1,962|
|44446 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ||$190K||3||2||1,606|
|1313 E Circle Mountain Rd Phoenix, AZ||$488K||--||3.5||2,850|
|44407 N 12TH St New River, AZ||$237K||--||2.75||1,533|
|44410 N 14th St New River, AZ||$148K||--||--||1,344|
|44525 N 12th St New River, AZ||$312K||--||--||2,093|
|44219 N 12th St New River, AZ||$263K||2||2||1,728|
|44244 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ||$162K||--||2||1,053|
|44605 N 12th St Phoenix, AZ||$294K||--||2.5||1,904|
|44526 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ||$371K||3||2||3,024|
|44406 N 14th St Phoenix, AZ||$154K||--||--||1,440|
|44406 N 14th St New River, AZ||$163K||4||2||1,725|
|1336 E Circle Mountain Rd New River, AZ||$274K||--||2||2,032|
Nearby Schools in New River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!