4443 Barnor Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,627 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $85,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490714109027000401
- Zillow Home ID: 1145445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4443 Barnor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 226.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 4437 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$73K----1,508
- 4451 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$65K----1,537
- 6169 E Hampton Dr Indianapolis, IN$70K----1,566
- 4431 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$85K----1,653
- 6165 E Hampton Dr Indianapolis, IN$64K----1,566
- 4444 N Sheridan Ave Indianapolis, IN$56K----1,044
- 4438 N Sheridan Ave Indianapolis, IN$76K----1,745
- 4450 N Sheridan Ave Indianapolis, IN$59K----1,044
- 4425 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K--11,616
- 4432 N Sheridan Ave Indianapolis, IN$76K421,160
- 6173 E Hampton Dr Indianapolis, IN$59K----1,160
- 4442 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$70K----1,537
- 4438 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$73K----1,537
- 4450 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$55K321,708
- 4426 N Sheridan Ave Indianapolis, IN$51K----1,044
- 4419 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$57K31.51,300
- 6166 E Hampton Dr Indianapolis, IN$75K--11,720
- 4432 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$57K311,645
- 4456 Barnor Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K----1,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!