4445 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 661033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Admire the high ceilings as you move to the second story with light all around. Enjoy relaxing on the front balcony each morning with a cup of coffee. Retreat to the master suite which is complete with private access to the balcony, a walk-in closet and a stunning bathroom complete with double sinks. The second and third bedrooms will not disappoint, including ample storage in each walk-in closet, plus an adjoining bathroom. With the home office set apart from the other rooms, interruptions will be a thing of the past in the quiet and tranquil space. Schedule a showing and come see all that this home has to offer! You wonâ??t want to miss this stunning property which also includes a 10 year tax rebate! For More Information on This Listing , Go To www.4445rainbow.com - Contact Me Today at 913-219-2990 With Any Questions or to See This Home!
Convenient to all amenities, this home is located in the KU MED area, blocks from the exciting Woodside Village proposed development and is enrolled in a 10 year property tax rebate program. Minutes to the Plaza or Westport entertainment districts, with easy access to downtown KCMO and all highways, this is the ideal location.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- This is a one time build custom home...no cookies were cut in building this house
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2115709459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4445 Rainbow Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 66103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 99.5% lower than in Kansas City Metro, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 66103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kansas City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 66103 home values.
- 4467 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$48K111,100
- 4463 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$49K111,100
- 4403 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$107K211,348
- 4417 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$125K511,785
- 4410 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$45K311,249
- 4408 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$95K321,344
- 4412 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$133K321,600
- 4414 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$71K211,148
- 4325 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$99K21928
- 4402 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$162K54.52,404
- 4416 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City, KS$69K21800
- 4408 Francis St Kansas City, KS$114K421,606
- 4406 Francis St Kansas City, KS$114K321,614
- 4402 Francis St Kansas City, KS$113K311,181
- 4410 Francis St Kansas City, KS$115K311,072
- 4412 Francis St Kansas City, KS$113K211,045
- 4400 Francis St Kansas City, KS$114K211,161
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!